At CB Frost, we can provide Cork gaskets in a selection of grades and thicknesses and keep it in stock in both sheet and roll form to help us deliver a quick turnaround to suit your requirements.
Cork provides a cost effective solution if you are trying to keep costs down. The material can be supplied in a range of different grades, for example, Neoprene bonded or Nitrile bonded Cork. Cork has excellent oil and anti-vibration properties and is a highly effective material for sealing applications like fuel and oil pumps, electrical transformers and switchgear. It can also be used as flooring expansion jointing strips or gaskets.
We can manufacture all sizes of Cork gaskets in-house from stock roll or sheet material. Gaskets can be supplied in a wide range of shapes, from simple circular, square or rectangular designs, to much more complex shapes with various holes, cut-outs, radius and angled corners.
- Dependent on the grade of the material, we can produce Cork gaskets in thicknesses ranging between 0.8mm and 25mm thick
- For Cork gaskets of between 0.8mm and 10mm thick, we use our overhead, swing arm or kiss-cutting presses to cut them to size
- For gaskets of over 10mm thick, we use a water jet cutting technique to ensure that all edges are cut as accurately as possible and give the correct fit. In some cases, when viable, we can also use our overhead machines
- Our manufacturing facilities allow us to cater for custom one offs, through to full volume production requirements
- If you require high volumes of Cork gaskets, we can supply gaskets kiss-cut on rolls of Cork material, providing the size and shape of your gasket requirements allow for this
- All gaskets of up to 6mm thick can be supplied with an adhesive backing. We have a number of different adhesive tapes that are suitable for application to Cork materials to suit your needs
For more information, please review our technical data sheet (Link to data sheet?), or feel free to contact our knowledgeable team on 0121 773 8494 and we will be happy to assist with your queries.