Using our in-house manufacturing facilities, CB Frost can produce Silicone sponge gaskets in a wide variety of shapes and sizes to suit your requirements.
General purpose Silicone sponge has a fine closed cell structure, with a low degree of moisture absorption, encapsulated by a soft, smooth outer skin – this helps to add some resilience to the material. Off-white in colour, Silicone sponge gaskets can withstand temperatures of between -60 ˚C and 200˚C.
With a high resistance to ozone, UV and general weathering, general purpose silicone gaskets are well suited to applications in a vast range of industries.
- We can supply general purpose Silicone sponge gaskets in any shape, be it a simple rectangular, square or circular design, or a much more complex shape, with holes and cut-outs, radius and angled corners
- We can produce Silicone sponge gaskets in thicknesses ranging from 1.5mm to 25mm thick, all of which are manufactured on our overhead or swing arm presses
- We cater to supplying both custom one offs and full volume production silicone sponge gaskets
- For large volume production requirements, we can supply Silicone sponge gaskets kiss-cut on rolls, providing the size and shape of your gasket requirements allow for this
- We can supply all general purpose silicone sponge gaskets as plain or adhesive backed and have a range of adhesive tapes that can be applied to silicone sponge to suit your requirements
At CB Frost, upon request, we can produce Silicone sponge gaskets in other colours and special grades, such as flame retardant Silicone sponge. For more information, call our team on 0121 773 8494.