Neoprene rubber, commonly known as Chloroprene, is a solid rubber material with a good resistance to oils, chemicals, UV, ozone and weather conditions in general. With its excellent strength and abrasion properties, combined with a wide temperature range of between -35˚C and 125˚C (depending on the grade of rubber), Neoprene rubber gaskets have the right characteristics to be used in a number of industrial applications, for example, for sealing gaskets to protect against the ingress of water and dust.
Neoprene rubber gaskets can be supplied in a selection of different grades depending on your requirements, including commercial, BS (British Standard) and flame retardant specifications.
At CB Frost, we manufacture all sizes of Neoprene rubber gaskets from roll stock material, using our in house manufacturing facilities.
- We can supply Neoprene rubber gaskets in a wide range of shapes, ranging from simple rectangular, square or circular designs to much more complex shapes with holes, cut-outs, radius and angled corners
- We can produce Neoprene rubber gaskets in thicknesses ranging from 1mm to 25mm thick
- For gaskets of a thickness of 1mm to 8mm, we manufacture them in house using our overhead, swing arm or kiss-cutting presses
- For Neoprene rubber gaskets of above 8mm in thickness, in order to ensure that all edges of the gasket are flat and give the correct fit, we use a water jet cutting technique
- We cater for all manner of production requirements, from custom one offs to full volume productions
- For high volume production requirements, we can supply gaskets kiss-cut on Neoprene rubber rolls, providing the size and shape of the gaskets required fit on the roll material
- We can supply all Neoprene rubber gaskets as plain or adhesive backed (for gaskets up to 6mm thick). We stock a range of adhesive tapes that can be applied to neoprene materials to suit customer requirements
To find out more about the characteristics of Neoprene rubber gasket materials, you can call CB Frost on 0121 773 8494 to talk to a member of our experienced team.