Railflex® EPDM to BS6853/EN45545-2
Railflex® EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) has been independently tested and certified by leading fire test laboratories throughout Europe. Conforming to EN45545-2, a full material data sheet and test reports are available upon request. Railflex® EPDM has been tested and approved against National Standards DIN 5510-2; NF F 16-101, BS6853 & UL 94 V-0.
Railflex® EPDM is available in 60 shore A hardness in a cloth finish and has excellent environmental resistance, withstanding Ozone, UV, rain, and frost meaning outdoor applications such as lighting systems and enclosures are kept water and dust tight. Railflex® EPDM is resistant to corrosion, moisture, salt, and light fuels.
- Noise & Vibration Dampening
- Light Seals & Gaskets
- HVAC Gaskets
- Interior Door Seals
- Instrumentation Covers
Railflex® EPDM has great flexibility, strength, and durability. This means they are ideal for all safety critical applications in Rail; Mass Transit; Marine Vessels; Oil & Gas; Public Transport and Heavy Goods Vehicles.
At CB Frost we can supply as follows:
- CB Frost manufacture all sizes of Railflex® EPDM rubber gaskets using roll stock material.
- Railflex® EPDM rubber gaskets can be supplied in any shape from simple rectangular, square, or circular designs to more complex shapes with holes, cut-outs, radius and angled corners.
- Railflex® EPDM rubber gaskets can be produced in a range of thicknesses from 1mm to 6mm.
- Railflex® EPDM rubber gaskets would be manufactured on our overhead, swing arm or kiss-cutting presses or alternatively can be water jet cut ensuring all edges of the gasket are flat and not concaved to give a correct fit.
- We cater for custom one offs to full volume productions
- We can supply all Railflex® EPDM rubber gaskets plain or adhesive backed (up to 6mm thick) and have a range of adhesive tapes that can be applied to Railflex® EPDM rubber that will suit your requirements
For advice in choosing the right material for your application, or to discuss your requirements, please call CB Frost on 0121 773 8494.