Armaflex® Rail SD
CB Frost offers in partnership with Armacell the first closed cell insulation for increased fire safety in railway vehicles.
Armaflex® Rail SD sponge is available continuous sheeting with or without adhesive backing as well as 2 meter length tubing, and is supplied in colour blue as standard. Please refer to the attached data sheet for thickness range, tubing sizes and carton quantities.
Armaflex® Rail SD sponge is a fire retardant material having extremely low smoke density and low toxicity emissions. Armaflex® Rail SD sponge is the first insulation product designed to meet the exacting requirements of the European Fire Standard EN 45545; compliant to HL2, R1.
Armaflex® Rail SD sponge also complies with DIN5510, NFPA 130 and GOST 12.1.044-89.
- Fire flexible closed cell insulation that meets hazard level 2 according to EN45545
- High-tech insulation with built-in fire protection for railway vehicles
- With Microban antimicrobial product protection
- Low smoke density, superior fire behaviour
- Reduced risk of mold and mildew contributes to an improved indoor air quality
- Minimum energy loss through low thermal conductivity
For advice in choosing the right material for your application, or to discuss your requirements, please call CB Frost on 0121 773 8494.