CB Frost keep BF1000 Silicone sponge as a stock material and can supply it in roll or sheet form to suit your needs.
BF1000 Silicone sponge is soft cellular Silicone sponge material and is supplied in white as standard. BF1000 Silicone sponge sheeting is an ideal choice for sealing applications due to its compressibility, softness and durability. It has excellent memory and low stress relaxation and the softness of the material means that less force is needed to seal.
Due to its excellent resistance to UV light and ozone, combined with an excellent low and high temperature range, BF1000 Silicone is commonly used for outdoor applications, such as sealing enclosures to protect from heat and the elements, as well protecting electronics from shock and providing cushioning and vibration for a wide variety of applications.
BF1000 Silicone sponge sheeting is Fire Safe – approved to BS6853, EN45545 and UL94 approved to V-0 and HF-1.
- BF1000 Silicone sponge sheeting is supplied in white as standard
- We have a range of adhesive tapes that can be applied to BF1000 sponge to suit your requirements
- Depending on your needs, BF1000 Silicone sheeting can be supplied as either plain or adhesive backed
- We can supply BF1000 Silicone sponge in thicknesses ranging from 1.6mm to 25.4 mm thick
- We can supply BF1000 Silicone sponge in roll or sheet form with a width of 915mm – please call our sales team to discuss your specific needs
For advice in choosing the right material for your application, or to discuss your requirements, please call CB Frost on 0121 773 8494.