At CB Frost, we keep Silicone rubber sheet material in stock to allow for a quick turnaround for all customer requirements.
General purpose Silicone rubber is an inert material and does not react with most chemicals. It operates well under high temperatures of between 60˚C and +230˚C (depending on the grade) and has excellent resistance to ozone and UV. Due to the inertness of the material, Silicone rubber sheeting is ideally suited to a number of medical applications, and its weathering qualities mean that it is commonly used for a number of industrial purposes.
- We can supply Silicone rubber sheeting in a wide range of thicknesses, from 1mm to 6mm as standard (for thicker materials, please contact our sales team)
- Silicone rubber can be produced with varied shore hardness, depending on the grade
- We supply Silicone rubber as white, black or translucent
- We can supply sheet material and rolls, depending on your requirements
- Sheeting and roll material is supplied with a width of 1200mm (please contact our sales team to discuss your needs)
- We can supply sheet material as plain or adhesive backed – we have a range of adhesive tapes that can be applied to Silicone rubber to suit your needs
For assistance in choosing the right material for your application, or to discuss your specific general purpose Silicone rubber requirements, please call CB Frost on 0121 773 8494.