CB Frost keep Commercial/Insertion rubber in stock and manufacture strip material in house to provide a quick turnaround.
Commercial rubber is also known as Insertion, or SBR rubber. This material has a number of good physical properties, for example; excellent tensile strength, low compression set, good abrasion resistance and high tear properties. However, resistance to UV and ozone is not as good.
Compared to other materials such as EPDM, Silicone and Neoprene, Commercial rubber tends to be much more competitively priced, therefore providing a much cheaper alternative for a variety of applications. At CB Frost, we can provide Commercial/Insertion rubber strip in a selection of grades, including British Standard (BS) and a range of shore hardness’s (40˚ IRHD to 80˚ IRHD, depending on the specified grade).
- We cut all Commercial rubber strip from roll stock material
- Commercial rubber can be stripped to a minimum width of 4mm – we provide strips to suit your specific width requirements
- We can supply Commercial rubber strip in a range of short and long lengths
- CB Frost manufacture rubber strips in a good range of thicknesses
- All Commercial rubber strip requirements can be provided as plain or adhesive backed – to create an adhesive backed strip, we have a selection of adhesive tapes that can be applied to Commercial rubber
CB Frost’s core staff have a wealth of experience and are happy to help assist you with choosing the right material for your application. Please call our team on 0121 773 8494.