CB Frost can manufacture HT800 Silicone sponge strip in house by cutting from roll stock material.
HT800 Silicone sponge is a medium cellular Silicone sponge with low stress relaxation properties, excellent memory and compression set. As a result, HT800 Silicone sponge and sponge strips are commonly used to provide shock absorption and isolate vibration, as well as providing protection for outdoor communications, electronics and lighting enclosures against fire, dust and wind driven rain. HT800 features excellent resistance to UV and ozone, which is essential for outdoor applications.
HT800 Silicone sponge strips are widely used in applications within the mass transit industry, specifically rail. The following properties make HT800 Silicone sponge strip an ideal material for this application:
- HT800 Silicone sponge strips are fire safe – approved to BS6853 Cat 1A and EN45545.
- It is LUL underground approved and UL94 approved to V-0 and HF-1
At CB Frost, we have the materials and facilities to manufacture HT800 Silicone sponge strips in house.
- HT800 Silicone foam can be stripped to your specific width requirements
- We strip to a minimum width of 4mm
- HT800 Silicone sponge strips can be supplied in short and long lengths
- If you require adhesive backed strips, we can select from a range of adhesive tapes that are suitable for being applied to HT800 Silicone foam. However, HT800 Silicone foam strips can also be provided as plain backed
For assistance in choosing the right material for your application, please call our knowledgeable sales team on 0121 773 8494.