Poron® Urethane is a closed cell sponge material that is manufactured black. The main properties of Poron® are its excellent compression set and deflection characteristics and low outgassing, making this grade of material suitable for applications in a wide range of industries.
What are the advantages of specifying Poron® Urethane sponge?
- It has excellent compression set and deflection characteristics and keeps its shape
- It is certified by UL for gasketing and flammability (UL HBF)
- Poron® Urethane has low outgassing characteristics
- It is UV stable, making it ideal for outdoor use
- It is UL certified for gasket material – ULJMST2 (File#MH15464)
- At CB Frost, we keep certain grades of Poron® Urethane sponge as a stock material
Poron® Urethane Sponge strip
- Poron® Urethane sponge strip is cut from roll stock material
- Stripped to your specific width requirements – minimum width 4mm
- Can be supplied in short or long lengths
- Can be supplied plain or adhesive backed, we have a range of adhesive tapes that can be applied to Poron® urethane sponge to suit your requirements.