Railflex® EPDM to BS6853/EN45545-2
Railflex® EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) has been independently tested and certified by leading fire test laboratories throughout Europe. Conforming to EN45545-2, a full material data sheet and test reports are available upon request. Railflex® EPDM has been tested and approved against National Standards DIN 5510-2; NF F 16-101, BS6853 & UL 94 V-0.
Railflex® EPDM is available in 60 shore A hardness in a cloth finish and has excellent environmental resistance, withstanding Ozone, UV, rain, and frost meaning outdoor applications such as lighting systems and enclosures are kept water and dust tight. Railflex® EPDM is resistant to corrosion, moisture, salt, and light fuels.
- Noise & Vibration Dampening
- Light Seals & Gaskets
- HVAC Gaskets
- Interior Door Seals
- Instrumentation Covers
Railflex® EPDM has great flexibility, strength, and durability. This means they are ideal for all safety critical applications in Rail; Mass Transit; Marine Vessels; Oil & Gas; Public Transport and Heavy Goods Vehicles.
At CB Frost we can supply as follows:
- CB Frost are equipped to cut roll stock material down to strips to suit your requirements.
- Railflex® EPDM rubber strip can be produced in a range of thicknesses from 1mm to 6mm.
- We can cut Railflex® EPDM rubber strips down to a minimum width of 4mm.
- Railflex® EPDM rubber strip material can be cut to short and long lengths.
- We can supply all Railflex® EPDM rubber strip plain or adhesive backed (up to 6mm thick) and have a range of adhesive tapes that can be applied to Railflex® EPDM rubber that will suit your requirements
For advice in choosing the right material for your application, or to discuss your requirements, please call CB Frost on 0121 773 8494.