At CB Frost, we can manufacture a wide range of HT800 Silicone sponge gaskets in house from roll stock material.
HT800 Silicone sponge gaskets are manufactured from a highly versatile, medium firmness Silicone that offers the lightness of a foam, but with the enhanced sealing capabilities of a traditional sponge rubber. It features a good compression set that helps to reduce the maintenance costs that are commonly associated with washer failure.
HT800 Silicone sponge washers also benefit from an excellent resistance to UV light, ozone, extreme temperatures and fire. HT800 Silicone sponge washers are UL94 approved to V-0 and HF-1, LUL underground approved and fire safe – approved to BS6853 Cat 1A and EN45545.
- HT800 Silicone sponge gaskets can be supplied in any shape, ranging from simple rectangular, square or circular designs to more complex shapes with holes, cut-outs, radius and angled corners.
- HT800 Silicone sponge gaskets can be produced in thicknesses ranging from 0.8mm to 12.7mm thick, however we can produce thicker gaskets by laminating the material together.
- HT800 Silicone sponge gaskets with a thickness of 0.8mm to 12.7mm are manufactured on our overhead, swing arm and kiss-cutting presses
- HT800 Silicone sponge gaskets above 16mm thick are water jet cut in order to produce flat edges that give the required fit
- We cater for all production requirements, from custom one offs to full volume production
- High volume production requirements can be supplied kiss-cut on rolls – dependent on the size and shape of your gasket requirement
- We can supply all HT800 Silicone sponge gaskets plain or adhesive backed and have a range of adhesive tapes that can be applied to the material to suit your requirements.
CB Frost’s core staff are extremely experienced and happy to assist you in choosing the right washer material for your application. Please call our sales team on 0121 773 8494.