CB Frost can manufacture all sizes of MF775 solid Silicone rubber washers in house, using our roll stock material.
MF775 solid Silicone rubber is ideally suited for applications within the mass transit (rail) industry and is widely used within the London Underground. MF775 solid Silicone washers are fire safe and highly inflammable; approved to BS6853, EN45545 and UL94 approved to V-O and HF-1. MF775 also exhibits a strong resistance to UV, ozone and extreme temperatures, both low and high.
- We can supply MF775 Silicone rubber gaskets in a wide selection of sizes to suit different uses
- MF775 solid Silicone rubber washers can be produced in thicknesses ranging from 1mm to 6mm
- Thicker washer requirements can be moulded (link to Mouldings page)
- We can cater from anything from custom one offs to full volume production requirements – for higher volume requirements, we can kiss-cut washers and supply them on rolls
- We have a range of adhesive tapes that are suitable to be applied to MF775 solid Silicone rubber material to suit your needs – we can supply all washers as plain or adhesive backed
To find out more about the advantages of using MF775 solid Silicone rubber washers for your application, you can call CB Frost on 0121 773 8494.