At CB Frost, using our roll stock material, we can cut a wide range Neoprene sponge washers in house in a short turnover time.
Neoprene sponge is a synthetic rubber with a closed cell structure. It displays a number of similar properties to other washer materials including EPDM and Natural sponge in terms of its impressive resistance to abrasion. Neoprene sponge is a chemically inert material; for this purpose, Neoprene sponge washers are commonly used in industrial applications, for example, for protection against dust and moisture.
Whilst Neoprene sponge washers exhibit only a moderate resistance to petrol and other hydrocarbons, they have an excellent resistance to oils as well as a good temperature range (withstanding temperatures of between -40˚C and +110˚C, depending on material grade).
- At CB Frost, we can supply Neoprene sponge washers in a wide range of sizes, cutting them from roll stock material using our in house facilities
- We can supply sponge washers in a wide range of thicknesses, from a minimum thickness of 1.5mm to 40mm maximum
- For Neoprene sponge washers that are between 1.5mm and 15mm thick, we utilise our overhead or swing arm presses, however, washers of 16mm thick or more are water jet cut – this ensures that are edges of the washers are flat and give the required fit
- We are happy to cater for custom one off washers through to full volume production requirements
- For large volume production requirements, we can kiss-cut Neoprene sponge washers and provide them on rolls
- We can supply all Neoprene sponge washers as either plain or adhesive backed, depending on your needs
If you would like to learn more about which applications Neoprene Sponge washers are most suitable for, you can call the CB Frost team on 0121 773 8494.