CB Frost are able to supply Nitrile rubber washers in a wide range of sizes, thicknesses and shore hardness, cut down to size in-house from our stock roll material. This allows us to achieve quick turnaround times for our customers.
Nitrile rubber, also known as Buna-N or NBR, is a synthetic rubber co-polymer of Acrylonitrile and Butadiene. It is resistant to aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils and fuels, and can resist temperatures of between -20 ˚C and +100˚C. However, as it has little resistance to UV and ozone, Nitrile rubber washers are not well suited to outdoor use.
Nitrile rubber washers are commonly used for applications in the aeronautical, petrochemical and automotive industries.
- All Nitrile rubber washers can be supplied as either plain or adhesive backed; we stock a selection of adhesive tapes that can be applied to Nitrile rubber materials
- Various sizes of Nitrile rubber washes can be manufactured in house from our roll stock material
- Washers can be supplied in thicknesses ranging between 1mm and 6mm and are manufactured using our swing arm, overhead and kiss-cutting presses
- For washer requirements of more than 6mm thick, we would ideally look to mould from tubing
- We can cater for all production requirements, from one off products to large volumes of Nitrile rubber washers
To learn more about our manufacturing capabilities, you can call CB Frost on 0121 773 8494.