CB Frost can provide Polyethylene foam washers in practically all sizes to suit your requirements. All washers are manufactured using our in house facilities to ensure as quick a turnaround time as possible.
Polyethylene foam is a closed cell and cross-linked foam material, available in a number of colours and densities, ranging from soft to semi rigid (LD18 – LD70). In its foam form, Polyethylene is commonly used in packaging, vibration dampening and sealing applications. It is UV stable, highly resistant to chemicals, inert and non-toxic, meaning that Polyethylene foam washers are suitable for a wide selection of uses.
Polyethylene foam washers can be supplied as conductive, static dissipative and flame retardant grades to suit your requirements.
- CB Frost can produce foam washers in thicknesses ranging from 1.5mm to 40mm – should you need thicker washers, we can laminate foam materials together
- For Polyethylene foam washers of between 1.5mm and 15mm thick, we use out overhead or swing arm presses
- Polyethylene foam washers of more than 16mm are instead water jet cut to ensure that all edges of the washer are flat and not concaved to give the correct fit
- We can supply all Polyethylene foam washers as plain or adhesive backed to suit your requirements
- We cater for all production volumes – for large volumes, we can provide washers as individually cut, or kiss-cut and supplied on a roll to suit your needs
For assistance in choosing the most suitable washer material for your needs, you can call CB Frost on 0121 773 8494.