Class O Foam (CF21)
- Stable thermal conductivity for long term energy efficiency
- BS476 approved – Part 6 & 7
- Built in Microban, antimicrobial protection
- Excellent resistance to the effects of Ozone, oil and chemicals
Class O Foam can be processed to produce:
- Tubing – various OD and IDs at 2mtr lengths
Class O foam
Class O is a lightweight, closed cell flexible insulation foam for reliable and continuous condensation control. It has a unique micro-cell structure (Armacell grade) that makes the foam easy to install with no additional vapour barrier requirements.
A combination of low thermal conductivity and high resistance to water vapour prevents long term energy loss, moisture ingress and reduces the risk of corrosion under insulation.
The built in Microban protection and excellent fire performance make Class O suitable for use in public buildings and process industries.
The Armacell grade of Class O is dust, fibre and formaldehyde free.
- Pipes – reduce energy loss and protect against frost
- Air conditioning duct-work
- Hot and cold-water services
- Insulation/protection against condensation
For more information please download the attached datasheet or contact one of our sales team.