NH/Armaflex foam (CF21)
- Fibre dust free material with low thermal conductivity
- IMO certified, UL and FM-approved
- Excellent protection against water vapour diffusion
- Low amounts of smoke and acid gas in fire
NH/Armaflex Foam can be processed to produce:
- Tubing – various OD and IDs at 2mtr lengths
NH Armaflex sheeting
NH Armaflex is a halogen-free, flexible insulation material with certification for use in marine and offshore environments.
It meets the demand for insulation materials with minimal smoke and toxic emissions in the event of a fire and being a closed cell material, NH Armaflex provides good water vapour resistance.
- Pipes – reduce energy loss and protect against frost
- Air conditioning duct-work
- Hot and cold-water services
- Insulation/protection against condensation
For more information please download the attached datasheet or contact one of our sales team.