As industry leaders in the rubber and plastics manufacturing industry, not only do we provide the highest quality products and services, but we also provide an extremely diverse catalogue of products. From our manufacturing base in Birmingham, we have the capabilities to deliver products for applications in all major industries.
Let’s talk through some of the most important benefits of working with CB Frost and the factors that make us a rubber and plastics industry leader.
Our stock of materials
At CB Frost, we boast an extremely impressive range of rubber and plastic materials to suit practically any application. We will work with our customers to ensure that we supply the materials with the characteristics that will best suit their unique requirements, providing the most durable and most effective finished product.
We pride ourselves in always keeping roll stock of our full catalogue of materials available for order and conversion, including:
We also supply a wide range of specialist materials, including Armaflex® rail materials, LSLT fire safe materials, Class O materials, Non-Halogen sponge, and Rogers Poron® Urethane.
Our manufacturing capabilities
Whether you are looking for standard or completely bespoke products, from our Birmingham manufacturing facility, we have the inhouse capabilities for the production of a long list of products, including:
- Sheeting – We supply sponge, foam and rubber sheeting in various grades, thicknesses and colour
- Gaskets – We manufacture gaskets in quantities ranging from custom one offs to very large volumes
- Tape – We strip roll stock into strips and adhesive backed tape to suit all requirements
- Washers – We produce flat pressed die cut washers as individually cut parts or kiss-cut on rolls with adhesive backing, for easy peeling
- Extrusions – We offer custom made extrusions in a wide range of sponge and solid form materials
- Fabrications – We can fabricate a wide range of gaskets, including vulcanised joined gaskets and hot spliced joined extruded gaskets
- Mouldings – We offer a wide range of moulded components and can reverse engineer exisiting parts
- Edge Protection Seals – We specialise in custom made extruded metal reinforced silicone profiles
Our extensive range of stock materials and inhouse manufacturing capabilities helps us to ensure rigorous quality control processes and fast lead times, ensuring that the finished product fits your requirements, meets or exceeds your expectations, and arrives with you in good time.
Leading customer service
As leaders in our field, we are committed to providing the highest level of customer service. We will work with you to find the materials that will best fit your unique requirements, ensuring high performance, durable and long-lasting finished products. As well as providing assistance in material choice, we will also help you to reduce overall costs by reducing material waste wherever possible.
Whether you are an SME, or a global organisation, you will be in safe hands with CB Frost. To discuss your needs, or to talk through our manufacturing capabilities, please call our experienced team on +44 (0)121 773 8494 or contact us here.