The properties of MF775 solid Silicone rubber gaskets mean that this gasket material is ideally suited for use in the mass transit industry, namely rail. For example, MF775 solid Silicone rubber is widely used within the London Underground.
MF775 is available in a good range of thicknesses and is therefore ideal for most gasket requirements. All MF775 solid Silicone gasket materials supplied by CB Frost are fire safe, approved to BS6853, EN45545 and are UL94 approved to V-0 and HF-1, meaning that MF775 is highly inflammable. This solid Silicone rubber material also maintains a good level of resistance to UV and ozone, as well as resistance to both low and high temperatures.
At CB Frost, we can manufacture all sizes of MF775 solid Silicone rubber gaskets in house using our roll stock material.
- We can supply MF775 Silicone rubber gaskets in practically any shape and size, providing they can be cut from roll material
- Gaskets can be cut in simple shapes such as rectangular, square or circular designs as well as much more complex shapes with holes, cut-outs, radius and angled corners
- MF775 solid Silicone rubber gaskets can be produced in thicknesses ranging from 1mm to 6mm
- If you require a thicker gasket, then why not have it moulded? (link to Mouldings page)
- We can cater for anything from custom one offs to full volume production requirements
- For high volume requirements, we can supply gaskets kiss-cut on rolls – this is dependent on the size and shape of your gasket requirements
- We can supply MF775 solid Silicone rubber gaskets plain or adhesive backed – we have a range of adhesive tapes that we can apply to material to suit your gasket requirements
To find more information on the advantages of specifying MF775 solid Silicone rubber for your gasket material, call CB Frost on 0121 773 8494.