At CB Frost, we are able to produce a wide range of Neoprene sponge gaskets, cut in-house from our roll stock material.
Neoprene sponge is a closed synthetic rubber that exhibits similar properties to EPDM and Natural sponge in terms of its resilience and resistance to abrasion. As it is chemically inert, it is a well suited material for industrial purposes, such as being made into Neoprene sponge gaskets for protection against dust and moisture.
Neoprene sponges have good resistance to oils, whereas resistance to petrol and other hydrocarbons is more moderate. Depending on the grade of material, Neoprene sponge can withstand temperatures as low as -40˚C and as high as 110˚C.
- We supply Neoprene sponge gaskets in practically any shape – from simple rectangular, square or circular designs, as well as much more intricate shapes, featuring holes, cut-outs, radius and angled corners
- We can supply Neoprene sponge gaskets in thicknesses ranging from as little as 1.5mm up to 40mm
- Neoprene sponge of a thickness between 1.5mm and 25mm is cut into gaskets in-house on our overhead or swing arm presses
- Neoprene sponge gaskets that are thicker than 25mm are instead water jet cut, ensuring that the edges of the gasket are flat and not concaved, giving the required fit
- From custom one offs to full volume production Neoprene sponge gaskets, we can cater for all requirements at CB Frost
- For high volume requirements, we can supply gaskets kiss-cut on rolls, depending on the size and shape of your gasket requirements
- At CB Frost, we can supply Neoprene sponge gaskets as either plain or adhesive backed. We stock a range of adhesive tapes to suit your specific requirements
To find out more about our manufacturing solutions, call our knowledgeable team on 0121 773 8494.