Nitrile rubber is a synthetic rubber co-polymer of acrylonitrile and butadiene. Also known as Buna-N or NBR, Nitrile rubber is resistant to aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils and fuels; and has a temperature range of -20 ˚C to + 100˚C. It is similar to commercial and natural rubber, as it can be attacked by UV/Ozone. Nitrile rubber gaskets are popularly used in the aeronautical, petrochemical and automotive industries.
Nitrile rubber gaskets can be supplied in a good range of thicknesses and a variety of shore hardness (depending on the grade). We keep Nitrile rubber sheet material in stock in order for us to ensure a quick turnaround for Nitrile rubber gaskets and other products.
We can manufacture Nitrile rubber gaskets in a wide range of sizes, cut down from roll stock material using our in house facilities.
- We can supply a range of Nitrile rubber gaskets in a range of shapes including; rectangular, circular or square designs, providing they can be cut from our stock material. We can even create more complex shapes with cut-outs, radius, angled corners or holes
- We manufacture Nitrile rubber gaskets in house on our swing arm, kiss-cutting or overhead presses
- We can provide for any production requirement, from one off customs to full volume production levels
- Depending on the size and shape of the gasket you require, high volume production can also be supplied kiss-cut on Nitrile rubber rolls
- We supply Nitrile rubber gaskets as plan or adhesive backed depending on your specifications, using a range of adhesive tapes that can be applied to the Nitrile rubber
For more information on any of our rubber gasket materials, you can call CB Frost on 0121 773 8494.