We supply a wide range of Poron® Urethane sponge gaskets, cut from roll stock material in house to suit customer requirements.
Poron® Urethane is a closed cell sponge material that is manufactured in black. The main properties of Poron® Urethane are its excellent compression set and deflection characteristics; this means that Poron® Urethane gaskets keep their shape well. In addition to this, Poron® Urethane also has low outgassing characteristics and is UV stable, making it ideal for outdoor use.
Poron® Urethane is UL certified for use as gasket material (ULJMST2) and for flammability (ULHBF). We have the facilities to manufacture a wide range of Poron® sponge gaskets from roll stock material. In order to allow for quick turnover times, we keep certain grades of Poron® Urethane as a stock material at all times.
- Poron® Urethane sponge gaskets can be supplied in any shape from simple rectangular, square or circular designs to more complex shapes with holes, cut-outs, radius and angled corners.
- Poron® Urethane sponge gaskets can be produced in a range of thicknesses
- Poron® sponge gaskets with a thickness of 0.8mm to 16mm would be manufactured on our overhead or swing arm presses
- Poron® sponge gaskets above 16mm thick would ideally be water jet cut ensuring all edges of the gasket are flat and not concaved to give a correct fit.
- We cater for custom one offs to full volume production neoprene sponge gaskets
- High volume production requirements can be supplied kiss-cut on rolls – dependent on size and shape of your gasket requirement
- We can supply all Poron® sponge gaskets plain or adhesive backed and have a range of adhesive tapes that can be applied to the Poron® Urethane range of materials to suit your requirements
For more information on gasket materials, you can call our knowledgeable team on 0121 773 8494.