LSLT EPDM to BS6853/EN45545-2
LSLT EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) has been independently tested and certified by leading fire test laboratories throughout Europe. Conforming to EN45545-2, a full material data sheet and test reports are available upon request. LSLT EPDM has been tested and approved against National Standards DIN 5510-2; NF F 16-101, BS6853 & UL 94 V-0.
LSLT EPDM is available in 60 shore A hardness in a cloth finish and has excellent environmental resistance, withstanding Ozone, UV, rain, and frost meaning outdoor applications such as lighting systems and enclosures are kept water and dust tight. LSLT EPDM is resistant to corrosion, moisture, salt, and light fuels.
- Noise & Vibration Dampening
- Light Seals & Gaskets
- HVAC Gaskets
- Interior Door Seals
- Instrumentation Covers
LSLT EPDM has great flexibility, strength, and durability. This means they are ideal for all safety critical applications in Rail; Mass Transit; Marine Vessels; Oil & Gas; Public Transport and Heavy Goods Vehicles.
At CB Frost we can supply as follows:
- CB Frost manufacture all sizes of LSLT EPDM rubber gaskets using roll stock material.
- LSLT EPDM rubber gaskets can be supplied in any shape from simple rectangular, square, or circular designs to more complex shapes with holes, cut-outs, radius and angled corners.
- LSLT EPDM rubber gaskets can be produced in a range of thicknesses from 1mm to 6mm.
- LSLT EPDM rubber gaskets would be manufactured on our overhead, swing arm or kiss-cutting presses or alternatively can be water jet cut ensuring all edges of the gasket are flat and not concaved to give a correct fit.
- We cater for custom one offs to full volume productions
- We can supply all LSLT EPDM rubber gaskets plain or adhesive backed (up to 6mm thick) and have a range of adhesive tapes that can be applied to LSLT EPDM rubber that will suit your requirements
For advice in choosing the right material for your application, or to discuss your requirements, please call CB Frost on 0121 773 8494.