CB Frost can provide general purpose Silicone sponge as either plain or adhesive backed sheeting, or converted into strips, gaskets or washers, using our in house manufacturing facilities.
Silicone sponge has a fine closed cell structure, with a smooth and soft, yet resilient outer skin that allows for a low degree of moisture absorption. General purpose Silicone sponge sheeting has a much better resistance to extreme temperatures than many other closed cell materials, withstanding temperatures between -60 ˚C and +200˚C. When combined with excellent resistance to ozone and UV light, as well as general weathering, Silicone sponge is a highly suitable material for use in a large number of industries.
We can supply Silicone sponge sheet material in a selection of grades, including flame retardant (FDA approved), and other colours can also be produced upon customer request.
General purpose Silicone sponge sheeting can be supplied in a range of thicknesses and sheet sizes:
- In roll form, Silicone sponge can be supplied between 0.8mm to 12.5mm thick
- In sheet form, Silicone sponge can be supplied up to 50mm thick
- Silicone sponge sheet material can be supplied from 2m long x 1m wide
- Roll material can be supplied from 10m long x 1m wide, dependent on stock
- We can apply adhesive tapes to Silicone sponge to provide adhesive backed sheets
Our core staff are highly knowledgeable and experienced in helping customers choose the right material. For extra information about any material or for assistance in choosing the right material for your application, please call 0121 773 8494.