PVC sponge is a low density closed cell sponge, 100-120kg/m3 available in two forms; slow or fast recovery. Ideal applications for PVC closed cell sponge include saddles, expansion joints, desk pads and as insulation on panels.
What are the advantages of specifying PVC Sponge?
- It has good resistance to ozone
- It exhibits good resistance to solvents
- It has good acoustic and sound insulation
- PVC sponge is available in a wide variety of different colours
PVC closed cell Sponge sheeting
At CB Frost, we can supply PVC closed cell sponge sheeting in a range of thicknesses from 3mm to 20mm
- Depending on your requirements, we supply PVC sponge sheeting in either sheet or roll form
- Sheets and rolls range from 2m long by 1m wide to 10m long by 1m wide
- PVC closed cell sponge sheeting can be supplied as plain or adhesive backed; we have a range of adhesive tapes that can be applied to sponge materials to suit your requirements