PVC sponge is a low density closed cell sponge, 100-120kg/m3 available in two forms; slow or fast recovery. Ideal applications for PVC closed cell sponge include saddles, expansion joints, desk pads and as insulation on panels.
What are the advantages of specifying PVC Sponge?
- It has good resistance to ozone
- It exhibits good resistance to solvents
- It has good acoustic and sound insulation
- PVC sponge is available in a wide variety of different colours
PVC sponge Semi-closed cell sponge strip
At CB Frost, all PVC sponge strip is cut in house from roll stock material
- We can cut strips to a minimum width of 4mm to suit your specific width requirements
- All strips can be supplied in short or long lengths
- We can supply all strips pain or adhesive backed – we have a range of adhesive tapes that can be applied in-house to PVC sponge dependent on your requirements