At CB Frost, we can supply a wide selection of washers of different sizes and thicknesses, cut from roll stock material using our in house manufacturing facilities.
BF1000 Silicone sponge is a soft cellular sponge material with good compressibility, durability and softness, making it ideal for applications such as protecting electronics from heat shock, as well as providing vibration isolation and cushioning for a number of applications. Some of the key benefits of BF1000 silicone washers is that they exhibit excellent memory and low stress relaxation; the qualities combined with excellent resistance to UV, ozone and extreme temperatures make BF1000 Silicone sponge an ideal choice for sealing outdoor enclosures.
BF1000 Silicone sponge is fire safe – approved to BS6853, EN45545 and is UL94 approved to V-0 and HF-1.
- BF1000 Silicone sponge is supplied in white as standard
- BF1000 Silicone sponge washers can be supplied in a wide selection of sizes
- BF1000 Silicone sponge washers can be produced in a range of thicknesses from 1.6mm to 25.4mm. If you need a thicker material we can laminate materials together
- BF1000 Silicone sponge gaskets with a thickness of 1.6mm to 12.7mm would be manufactured on our overhead, swing arm and kiss-cutting presses
- BF1000 Silicone sponge gaskets above 16mm thick would be water jet cut ensuring all edges of the gasket are flat and not concaved to give a correct fit
- We cater for all production requirements, from one offs to full volume
- High volume production requirements can be supplied kiss-cut on rolls – dependent on the size and shape of your gasket requirement
- We can supply all BF1000 Silicone sponge gaskets plain or adhesive backed to suit your specific requirements
If you have any queries about BF1000 Silicone sponge, you can call CB Frost on 0121 773 8494 and our team will be on hand to help.