CB Frost can manufacture a wide range of BF2000 Silicone sponge washers to suit all customer requirements. Using our in house facilities, we can cut all washers from roll stock material.
BF2000 is a highly compressible and flame retardant Silicone foam material that is ideal for mass transportation (rail), industrial and electronic applications where dust sealing and a low closure force are essential.
BF2000 Silicone sponge washers are able to withstand a wide range of extreme temperatures as well as resisting UV and ozone. BF2000 Silicone sponge is also UL94 approved to V-0 and HF-1 and fire safe approved to BS6853 and EN45545 making it ideally suited for uses within the Mass Transit industry (specifically rail).
- We can supply BF2000 Silicone sponge washers in a wide selection of sizes and in thicknesses ranging from 3.2mm to 12.7mm
- If you require thicker washers, we can laminate BF2000 Silicone sponge sheet material together
- For BF2000 Silicone sponge washers of up to 12.7mm thick, we would use our overhead, swing arm or kiss-cutting presses
- Thicker washers are water jet cut for extra precision; this ensures that all edges of the washer are properly flat, giving the correct fit
- We can provide all BF2000 Silicone sponge washers as either plain or adhesive backed, depending on your requirements
- We have the facilities to cater for all production requirements, from custom one offs to full volumes
- For high volume production, we can kiss-cut BF2000 Silicone sponge washers and supply them on rolls for your convenience. However, we can also provide individually cut washers if this is your preference
CB Frost’s core staff are extremely experienced and happy to assist you in choosing the right washer material for your application. Please call our sales team on 0121 773 8494.