Using our extensive in-house manufacturing facilities, CB Frost can supply all sizes of general purpose Silicone washers. We ensure Silicone sponge is kept in stock as a roll material in order to achieve quick turnaround times.
Silicone sponge is off white in colour, with a fine closed cell structure that allows for a low degree of moisture absorption, whilst a soft and smooth outer skin adds resilience to this material. Compared to other closed cell materials, general purpose Silicone sponge has an extremely wide temperature range, withstanding temperatures of between -60 ˚C and +200˚C. As Silicone sponge has excellent resistance to ozone, UV and general weathering, as well as an impressive temperature range, general purpose Silicone sponge gaskets are suitable for use in a wide range of industries.
Upon your request, we can also supply flame retardant grades of Silicone sponge washers, as well as other colours.
- General purpose Silicone washers can be produced in thicknesses ranging between 1.5mm and 16mm – we cut washers to size using our overhead or swing arm presses
- If you require thicker washers, we can supply thicker grades of Silicone sponge – we water jet cut thicker washers to provide a clean, flat edge that gives the required fit
- We have a wide variety of adhesive tapes that can be applied to Silicone sponge washers to suit the intended application, for example, we can provide water proof or high temperature adhesive tapes
- We can supply general purpose Silicone washers as either plain or adhesive backed, depending on your requirements
- We cater for custom one off requirements, through to full volume production
- For larger volume requirements, we can supply washers as individually cut washers or kiss-cut and supplied on rolls
Please feel free to call our team on 0121 773 8494 if you have any queries about Silicone sponge or any other washer material.