FDA Silicone Rubber (CF18)
- Excellent UV and Ozone properties
- FDA Approved
- WRAS approved for drinking water
- Available in various colours
FDA Silicone rubber can be processed to produce:
- Extruded Rubber Profiles
- Moulded Rubber Seals
FDA Silicone rubber
General purpose silicone delivers high performance and a long-life span in extreme high and low temperatures. Most grades of solid silicone are FDA compliant for use with food and drink contact. FDA approved rubber will meet both national and international legislation requirements for the non-contamination of food.
In sheeting format, rolls tend to be 1.2mtrs wide x 10mtrs long and are commonly used for die-cutting seals/gaskets and producing tape/strip for use in various industries.
- Shore A hardness available from 30-80
- Standard colours – White, translucent, blue or black
- Colour matching (at an additional cost)
- Available in a range of thicknesses from 0.3mm to 20mm
- FDA approved grade to 21CFR177.2600; EC 1935/2004 compliant on materials intended for use/contact with food
- WRAS grades – approved by water regulation advisory scheme – BS69200
For more information please refer to the extrusions page of our website or contact one of our sales team.