CB Frost can manufacture a wide range of HT800 Silicone sponge gaskets in house from roll stock material.
HT800 Silicone sponge gaskets are manufactured from a medium cellular silicone sponge that is commonly used to reduce shock and vibration, as well as providing protection on a wide range of outdoor communications, electronics and lighting enclosures against moisture, wind driven rain, dust and fire.
Available in either black or grey as standard, HT800 gaskets have an excellent resistance to UV light and ozone as well as a considerable low and high temperature range. One of the main benefits of HT800 is that its compression set helps to reduce the maintenance costs that are commonly linked with gasket failure. HT800 Silicone sponge gaskets are UL94 approved to V-0 and HF-1, LUL underground approved and fire safe – approved to BS6853 Cat 1A and EN45545.
- HT800 Silicone sponge gaskets can be supplied in any shape, ranging from simple rectangular, square or circular designs to more complex shapes with holes, cut-outs, radius and angled corners.
- HT800 Silicone sponge gaskets can be produced in thicknesses ranging from 0.8mm to 12.7mm thick, however we can produce thicker gaskets by laminating the material together.
- HT800 Silicone sponge gaskets with a thickness of 0.8mm to 12.7mm are manufactured on our overhead, swing arm and kiss-cutting presses
- HT800 Silicone sponge gaskets above 16mm thick are water jet cut in order to produce flat edges that give the required fit
- We cater for all production requirements, from custom one offs to full volume production
- High volume production requirements can be supplied kiss-cut on rolls – dependent on the size and shape of your gasket requirement
- We can supply all HT800 Silicone sponge gaskets plain or adhesive backed and have a range of adhesive tapes that can be applied to the material to suit your requirements.
For more information on our range of gasket materials, you can call CB Frost on 0121 773 8494. Our experienced and knowledgeable team will be happy to help you make the right material choice.