At CB Frost, we can manufacture all sizes of Neoprene rubber washers from roll stock material, using our selection of in house manufacturing facilities.
Commonly known as Chloroprene, Neoprene rubber is a solid rubber that exhibits a good resistance to UV, ozone, general weather conditions, oils and chemicals. With these strength and abrasion properties, combined with an impressive temperature range of between -35˚C and +125˚C (subject to the specified grade of rubber), Neoprene rubber washers are ideal for use in a number of industrial applications.
Neoprene rubber washers are available in a selection of different grades, including commercial, BS (British Standard) and flame retardant specifications to suit your requirements.
- Neoprene rubber washers are available in a wide variety of thicknesses, ranging from 1mm to 25mm
- Washers of between 1mm and 8mm thick are manufactured using our overhead, kiss-cutting or swing arm presses
- Neoprene solid rubber washers of a thickness above 8mm must instead be water jet cut to ensure that the edges are flat and flush and fit correctly
- We can cater for all manner of production requirements, from custom one offs through to large scale production volumes
- For large volumes, we can kiss cut Neoprene rubber washers and supply them on a roll
- Washers of below 6mm thick can be provided as either plain, or adhesive backed to suit your requirements
Call us today on 0121 773 8494 to discuss your Neoprene rubber washer requirements. Our experienced and knowledgeable team are always on hand to help.