Polyethylene foam is a closed cell, cross-linked foam material that is frequently used for packaging purposes, as well as vibration dampening and for a range of sealing applications. Polyethylene foam gaskets are particularly effective as a dust and moisture seal.
Polyethylene foam gaskets exhibit a high resistance to UV and chemicals and is CFC, HCFC and VOC free. Due to its inertness and non-toxic characteristics, Polyethylene is ideal for use in the food industry and can be supplied in food safe colours.
At CB Frost, we can produce a wide range of Polyethylene foam gaskets in house, cutting them to shape and size from roll stock material.
- Polyethylene foam gaskets can be supplied in any required shape – from simple rectangular, square or circular designs, to more complex shapes with holes, cut-outs, radius and angled corners
- Polyethylene foam gaskets can be manufactured in a range of thicknesses from 1.5mm to 40mm thick (thicker materials would contain a laminate)
- Polyethylene foam gaskets with a thickness of between 1.5mm and 15mm are manufactured on our overhead or swing arm presses
- Polyethylene foam gaskets with a thickness of above 16mm are instead water jet cut ensuring all edges of the gasket are flat and not concaved to give a correct fit
- High volume production requirements can be supplied kiss-cut on rolls – dependent on the size and shape of your gasket requirement
- We can cater for anything from custom one offs to full volume production Polyethylene foam gaskets
- High volume production requirements can be supplied kiss-cut on rolls – dependent on the size and shape of your requirement
- We can supply all Polyethylene foam gaskets plain or adhesive backed and have a range of adhesive tapes that can be applied to the foam to suit your specific requirements.
Please feel free to call our knowledgeable team on 0121 773 8494 for help choosing the most suitable gasket material for your requirements.