Neoprene rubber, commonly known as Chloroprene, is a solid rubber material with a good resistance to oils, chemicals, UV, ozone and weather conditions in general. With its excellent strength and abrasion properties, combined with a wide temperature range of between -35˚C and 125˚C (depending on the grade of rubber), Neoprene has the right characteristics to be used in a number of industrial applications, for example, for sealing gaskets to protect against the ingress of water and dust.
What are the advantages of specifying Neoprene rubber?
- Neoprene has good resistance to UV, ozone and general weathering conditions making it ideal for outdoor use
- It has good resistance to oils and chemicals
- Neoprene rubber is available in a selection of different grades, including commercial, BS (British Standard) and flame retardant specifications
- It is available in a wide variety of thicknesses
- We supply Neoprene rubber in sheet form for quick turnaround
- Neoprene sheets can be moulded or extruded to produce complex shapes to suit customer’s specifications
Neoprene solid rubber sheeting
At CB Frost, we can supply Neoprene solid rubber in a range of thicknesses. We supply sheeting of between 1mm and 12mm as standard, however, thicker materials are available upon request.
- Neoprene rubber is supplied in black as standard
- We can supply Neoprene in both roll and sheet form, which a width of 1400mm. Please call our sales team on 0121 773 8494 to discuss your specific needs
We can supply Neoprene solid rubber sheeting as either plain or adhesive backed depending on customer specifications. We have a range of adhesive tapes in stock that can be applied to the material to suit your requirements