PVC sponge gaskets are manufactured from Polyvinyl Chloride low density closed cell sponge and is available in two forms; slow or fast recovery. PVC sponge gaskets exhibit advantages including a high resistance to ozone and solvents; it also works well for acoustics and sound insulation.
At CB Frost, we can produce PVC sponge gaskets in a wide variety of different colours, depending on your requirements. All sponge gaskets can be cut to size and shape in-house from our supply of roll stock material.
- Our PVC closed cell sponge gaskets can be supplied in any shapes, ranging from simple shapes such as squares, rectangles or circles, or more complex designs featuring holes and cut-outs, radius and angled corners
- PVC sponge is available in a wide range of densities – at CB Frost, we stock slow and fast recovery grades as standard
- For gaskets with a thickness of between 3mm and 15mm, we manufacture them using our overhead or swing arm presses
- For PVC sponge gaskets that are more than 16mm in thickness, we instead water jet cut them, ensuring that all edges of the gasket are flat and not concaved, giving the required fit
- At CB Frost, we can cater for all requirements, from custom one offs to full volume production
- For full volume production of PVC sponge gaskets, we can supply them in mass, kiss cut on rolls – dependent on the size and shape of your gasket requirement
- We can supply all PVC sponge gaskets plain or adhesive backed and have a range of adhesive tapes which can be applied to PVC sponge to suit your requirements
Call us today on 0121 773 8494 to talk to us about your sponge gasket requirements.